Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby... I'm amazed!







It's an awesome thing when the world just collides and everything makes complete sense! I haven't been this happy in a long time... and it is the best feeling in the world. Here are a few reasons for my happiness lately!!



I have one of the most unbelieveable roommates in the world, even though we get upset with each other, and we don't see each other as much as I would like... I know she loves me, and I love her, and we are sisters... at the soul!







And this my friends... is seriously one of the most caring and generous people I know. I'm a lucky girl... and I know it! "Love is just a word till you find someone to give it definition". Well... I found him.




I have the best family in the world... as crazy as we are... we love each other!! My parents are the best, and my sister, is my sister. I love her more than I love myself sometimes... even if she never realizes it! :o)






1 comment:

Dalisa said...

Valzy you are truly one of the best people I know and I'm so glad you are a part of my life....you truly amaze me! Love you always:)
P.S. Thanks for being my roommate, confidant, fashion consultant, co-worker, best friend, sister from another mister.....and new hair colorist. MWAH