Monday, January 5, 2009

Things I Love!

Sometimes, it's just nice to realize the things that are truly awesome in our lives... i've come to realize that it's the simple things that I love.

10 Getting all my laundry done AND put away.

9 Making a cup of hot coffee in the morning... or in the afternoon... whichever you see fit.

8. Movies on Sundays.... yup... LOVE that!

7. Lotion... makes everything feel better.

6. Hugs.... who DOESN'T love a good strong hug.

5. Butterflies... in your stomach of course, when you know you are going to see someone you love.

4. Listening to songs that never made sense before.... but now... suddenly do!

3. Pillows... i'm just greatful I have some! So many people don't!

2. Seeing my roommate. Just being around her makes me smile.... but it doesn't happen a lot.

1. Love... knowing that there is someone who loves me for me.... and thinks i'm great.. and knowing that I love him back.... just for being him!

There are more of course... but these are the tops.....

No comments: