Friday, December 19, 2008

Xtra Vacation

Well... it has been an interesting week for sure. I've been out of work since last Thursday because of this crazy ice storm that has hit southern NH. Believe me, the week off was much appreciated. I got things done that never would have been accomplished otherwise. Plus... with rehearsals for the Christmas Spectacular at Peacock Players, it was nice to not have to worry about rushing around. I got to spend time with people that I really enjoy spending time with, and some Christmas shopping got done as well!

People are really completely bizarre this time of year. The people that I encounter out at the stores, really REALLY amaze me! Everyone seems to be in a rush to go nowhere... I just want say to them " LISTEN PEOPLE... we are all in the same boat... CHILL OUT!" And the people that work at these stores aren't any better either. You ask them a question, and they look at you like you have 15 heads. It's remarkable... REALLY!

My adventure to Florida is 4 days away, and really... I CAN'T WAIT! I am in intense need for 10 days of sunshine and relaxation. I need to be alone with my own thoughts, and away from everything. When I come back, I guarentee you will be meeting a brand new person... it's time!

No comments: