Friday, December 12, 2008

N"ice" night... freebie day!

I love snow days. Waking up and turning on the tv this morning and seeing L-town scroll across the bottom of the screen was a much needed thing! Espescially after a late evening last night. I love those nights when you feel so comfortable in your own skin, in your own house, and with the people around you. I was smiling all night... watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, laughing hysterically, having some beverages, yummy friend chicken, raw pecan pie (roomie tried), snuggling up on the couch, and a unwarrented game of Yahtzee. What else could you ask for?

Once 1 am rolled around, I was ready for bed. I through some prayers to the big guy upstairs, hoping for no school, and was ecstatic when my prayers were answered this morning. Snuggled in bed, I was thinking about this upcoming weekend, and realized that this next week, is going to be a treat! I'll be with my kiddos and it's been a long time since i've been emersed in that building. I'm looking forward to the giggles, the hugs, the spirit, and the love. I love this time of year...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Valerie Psoinos....you are the best person in the world and I'm glad you are my roomie!!!! Love and hugs, last night was the best!!!!!!!!!