Well.... a lot has happened in the past few weeks. After the birthday hit, I arrived at a bit of a dip on the roller coaster ride. Getting slammed with an opinion that perhaps I'm not as great at what I do as I thought.... doubting everything I've ever known to be true... and questioning why I work my butt of every day to have nothing recognized is NOT a good time. I don't want to dwell on that though... because so many other fantastic things have happened!
Then comes the biggest rush of my life thus far... Winning the New Hampshire Theatre Award for Best Choreographer for my work on Peter Pan. It was completely unexpected and one of my proudest moments. I was HONORED to be a part of that project, and to see my kids perform that night and literally BLOW people away was one of the greatest things i've ever experienced. People were so kind and gracious, and I kept pinching myself to see if it was really happening. When I got on the stage that night, I felt like I was the receiver of a giant hug. I could feel the squeeze and I don't know that anyone will every understand how humble and loved I felt that night.
I feel as though i've been on an upswing lately. I have a guy in my life, who I love more than words could ever really say. I miss him when I'm not with him, and I soak in every moment I have with him. I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I'm looking forward to see what the future holds. He is amazing... and I feel amazing because of him! I love you babe...
This vacation was much needed! I'm in Florida as I write and I'm enjoying every bit of happiness in the sun! Life is good my friends.... life is VERY good!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment